Vacancy: HPS National Maori Facilitator
01 July 2013
Cognition Education Limited is an independent educational service provider, offering the full scope of educational services to governments, non-government organisations and schools, both locally and globally.
Kei te rapu matou i tetahi tangata e matatau ana ki nga ahuatanga Maori, ki te whitiwhiti whakaaro, ki te tataki hoki i te kaupapa Kura Tairanga Hauora (KHT) ki te motu whanui. Ko tana, he hou mai ki to matou tira tuku ratonga i nga mahi whakangungu mo aua Kura Tairanga Hauora putaputa i Aotearoa.
We seek an outstanding Health Promoting School (HPS) National Maori Facilitator with excellent communication skills to join our team providing professional learning and development for the health promoting schools workforce throughout New Zealand.
Kia kotahi ai te mahi hei huanga nui. Kia apiti atu hoki he huanga tapua.
Together we can make a significant difference and add value to the gains already made in this area.
You will have a relevant degree and experience in an optimal mix of:
- Facilitating adult and/or school community professional learning
- Leadership and implementation of culturally responsive practices in mainstream organisations
- Support for school communities to improve outcomes for Maori students and their whanau
- Knowledge of the New Zealand HPS National Strategic Framework
- Credibility and respect within the New Zealand health and/or education communities
- Proven ability to identify and address the needs of target groups
- A results-focused approach with excellent team, planning and ICT skills
Applications are welcomed from people with experience in supporting school communities to accelerate equity for Maori and Pasifika students and their whanau and/vulnerable students and their whanau.
This position will involve travel, so a current drivers licence is required.
Ki te hiahia koe ki te tono mai mo tenei turanga, me tuku mai i tetahi korero whakataki i raro iho i te tau turanga watea [HPS130712], me to korero kahua ki a Andre du Toit, Matanga Pumanawa (hidden e-mail, to apply for this position, clIck HERE)
To apply for this position, please email your covering letter and CV to Andre du Toit, Talent Specialist at (hidden e-mail, to apply for this position, clIck HERE) quoting vacancy no HPS130712.
Closing date: Friday, 12 July 2013.